TSCS provides expert services in areas such as:
- Standard of care issues
- Adherence or deviation from industry guidelines (ACSM, CPSC ASTM)
- Supervision of athletes and participants
- Falls & injuries
- Policies and procedures
- Injury prevention programs
- Equipment safety
- Hazard analysis and mitigation
- Emergency response
- Venue safety and protection
- Youth sports participation
- Fitness center/gym participation
- High school, collegiate, and professional sports
- Participation in Sports and recreation activities
Sports Risk Consulting
TSCS provides consulting services to specific to sport injury prevention and risk management to secondary schools, colleges, camps, sports leagues, and athletic facilities/complexes.
TSCS can provide:
- Development of safety policies and procedure manuals
- Development of injury prevention programs (including concussion, heat illness, and sudden cardiac death)
- Review of league, institutional, and/or departmental policies and procedures
- Independent safety and risk management audits Risk and hazard analysis of sports facilities.
Workshops / Presentations
TSCS provides half and full day workshops/presentations for coaches, physical education teachers, athletic directors, facility managers, and anyone directly responsible for participant safety and risk management.